Info Whores ep.1 Terence Mckenna vs. Alex Jones Info Whores ep.1 Terence Mckenna vs. Alex Jones

love it.Squiggly lines remind me of early mike judge cartoons

METAL GEAR 5 AFTERMATH METAL GEAR 5 AFTERMATH

Loved it! And yes I feel the phantom pain as well. I too am working on a mgs cartoon...with my own characters playing the parts, anyways. Keep up the content and style too. Kinda reminded me of these guys

OblitusCS responds:

Great man! I've been checking out your youtube channel, crazy stuff dude! Congrats on keeping the channel for so long, I hope I get to do the same. Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment, really appreciate it!

RubberOnionBattle Feb 2017 RubberOnionBattle Feb 2017

Love the collection, it is like a cartoon anthology show every time there's a battle, :)

rubberonion responds:

Every month! (= Glad you enjoy it!

Life Observations: Texting Life Observations: Texting

Good job, my whole opinion on the topic tho is even tho texting can be quick and efficient, it challenges your brain to work less :/ I love the satire

The Abyss The Abyss

Kinda reminds me of Twilight Zone toys episode. Easter egg??

But like better dude.Ha ha.keep 'em coming

Mr Cat Mr Cat

Didn't know this was you, someone showed me this I think on youtube at a coffee house once. Your timing is on par.

Drunk Science Drunk Science

Jeff the bear .. Awesome

What I Hated About TMNT What I Hated About TMNT

totally agree. I could barely watch 2.. Just couldn't keep my attention. n I waited forever to see bb & rock-steady , An the animations awesome...Someone likes John K. an thats also a good thing. Subbed to the soundcloud podcast of rubber onion..More, give me MORE!

rubberonion responds:

Thanks for subscribing!! There's 180 episodes so far (from 100 and on on Soundcloud, 75 and on here on Newgrounds, all episodes on iTunes/Google Music). We have a special live episode dropping this week which was a bar in Brooklyn last Wednesday I think you'll enjoy (=

RubberOnionBattle Jan 2017 RubberOnionBattle Jan 2017

#2 for me, tho I liked them all, and they all had some solid parts.But again , Well lets just say third is the one in a poke dot dress

haha thanks for voting!

Flint Loopjam Flint Loopjam

Loops are the magic short cut. Love the design.

AnimationNewborn responds: